Do you know that your current financial circumstances are the direct result of the relationship between your mind and money? Surprised…yes it’s true.
It may be hard to believe that if you’re unable to manage your finances then at an unconscious level you may actually be repelling money. This is can be observed in your everyday habits, behaviors and actions. There are those deep-seated negative beliefs in your subconscious mind.
Right from childhood, most of us are programmed to think and feel that money is the root of all evil and we should not run after amassing money but should seek contentment in whatever we have. THAT’S WHAT WE HAVE TO DECONSTRUCT IN ORDER TO CHANGE OUR FINANCIAL REALITY!
Leverage the power of your subconscious mind to attract and create financial success. Here are the seven best tips to make your mind into a money magnet.
1. Praise every bit of money that comes to you. Whether the amount is big or small, thank every single penny that comes your way. It’s a gift. Every time you do this, you tell the Universe that you love money and it can send you some more.
2. Be true to yourself. Are you the one who contemplate too much into what others say or think about you? If yes, then stop it right now. Be clear in your mind what you want and don’t want. This makes your life clutter-free and helps you to focus on the important things in life.
3. Kill feelings of financial insecurity. Put all your faith in the power of Universe and it will never let you fall off. Even in the toughest situations, stay calm and confident, things will start falling in your stride.
4. Uncover the power of subconscious mind. Are you aware that your subconscious mind controls almost 95-97% of your opinions, habits and actions? This means if your subconscious mind is negatively programmed for money, then it will sabotage all your efforts towards taking advantage of money making opportunities.
5. Do you possess negative money vibes? Ask yourself the following questions:
· Is your credit card bill always huge?
· Are you constantly thinking about how to meet your financial commitments?
· Do you often say money is not good but contentment is more important?
· Do you believe that “Nature does not want me to be rich”?
If you’re answer was yes to any of these, then you know where to put the axe.
6. Make a long wish list. What all is it that you want to buy if you had lot of money? Put that down on a piece of paper and stick it where you can see that every day. Now you’ll know how to prioritize your wants in life and explore opportunities to achieve them.
7. Associate with rich and wealthy people. Yes it is important because when you meet people who’ve amassed lot of wealth then you’ll better understand their traits. This will also condition your subconscious mind pick up those tendencies in a more nature and impactful way.
Train your mind to inculcate money making mindset by overcoming money limiting beliefs and reprogram your subconscious to reach limitless possibilities. To get on the right track with proven techniques, read more about our popular Money Chalisa Workshop and Money Chalisa Combo Pack.