The quality of your life is the quality of your relationships
- Anthony RobbinsThis simple statement summarizes the impact of relationships on our lives. Throughout our lives, right from infancy to old age, we seek appreciation, affection and love from all those around us. Healthy relationships act as fuel – igniting the zeal to achieve our goals, be it professional or personal. It is not uncommon to see many people of high IQ living with failed marriages, indiscipline children, neglected parents and bitter workplace relationships. Successful relationships are product of high level of emotional intelligence resulting from positive impressions left on our subconscious mind right from early childhood.
Take a minute to ponder over – how you react to people, events, conditions and circumstances which are out of your sphere of influence and are not in agreement with your thoughts? Most of the time, you would get disturbed by such things. But do you see that such reactions sap your energy, strength and inner peace.
In the verse Mathew 7:12 of Bible it is written, “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.” This is the real key to harmonious relationships
According to the Law of Attraction, whatever we give to the Universe comes back to us. The thoughts formed in our subconscious mind send vibrational signals to the Universal forces. These vibrations have magnetic quality and they attract ‘like’ forces. Therefore the way we think, feel and act towards others returns to us.
Over a period of time our subconscious mind starts believing in the pessimistic thoughts and attitude that we project about ourselves and others. Thoughts and emotions such as, “I am bad”; “I can’t trust anyone” and “No one loves me” create a depressing circle around us stopping any constructive and helpful energy to reach us.
Whenever any problem occurs in our relationships, we first try to blame the other person for not meeting our expectations. But Law of Attraction says that rather than looking outside we should search inside ourselves. The disturbances in our relationships are caused by our own deep-seated fears, insecurities, desires and doubts. We need to get rid our subconscious mind rid off such negative feelings first and then plant the positive ones.
Following are the Golden Rules of Law of Attraction for Fulfilling Personal and Professional Relationships:
1. Love yourself
2. Think about others, the way you want others to think about you.
3. Give people freedom to disagree with you and you disagree without being disagreeable
4. Always emanate love, good will and respect for other people
5. Have compassion and understanding for disadvantaged and difficult people
6. Forget and forgive are strong tools to move on in life.
7. Don’t give into irrational selfishness and temper attacks of other people that jeopardize your self-belief
8. Cheer in the success and good fortune of others.
9. Always remember wish for others what you wish for yourself – health, happiness and success
Law of Attraction is a powerful principle that reprograms our subconscious mind to attract love, happiness, strength and understanding in all our relationships. Why not change our thoughts, beliefs and emotions to tune-in the energy of the Universe to improve our relationships.